Saturday, August 06, 2005

Firefox Compliant(ish)

Thought I'd download Firefox to see what all the fuss was about. Too tired really to play with it now so will have to see tomorrow. Did see that it put nasty horizontal scroll bars on my sidebar div boxes though. Fixed that eye-sore so it almost (but not quite) looks "normal" in said browser.

I had been trying to move my bookshelf and jukebox into their own blogs using #includes (as explained in the blogger help section) but I got to the bottom of the instructions page and it turns out it's pretty useless if blogger hosts your blogs for you. Pity, it would have made it so much easier to update them, just an send an email and voila (2nd time this week I've written that word I think) there it is. Instead I will have to put up with the inconvenience of updating the template every time. Speaking of which I've not added Flatlanders yet...

0 replies:

Post a Comment