Sunday, July 17, 2005

Something I said?

Anna has returned! Well, it was a while ago now but I've just gotten around to writing this entry into the blog. I was close to striking through her link, giving up hope of future posts, but she returned with a brif entry. Part explanation of her absence from the web-world, part declaration of her still slightly troubled state-of-mind. Struggling againsts wakefullness and no-doubt some deeper, more intangible trauma.

KP, however, is still dissapeard. Maybe my comments have that affect on bloggers from the other side of the Atlantic, though I don't know why. All they really say is: you seem nice and interesting. Be my friend? The unspoken answer, from KP at least, seems to be "No! Go Away!". Although the nature of the delivery of this message is strange and intrigueing to say the least.

On my 3rd visit to the blog, scouting it out to possibly link it to mine, I left a comment. Well, two in fact. The first, on her most recent post, half jokingly requested further sordid details of something hinted at in her entry and offering support for a race she may already have run. The second informing her, in as least-pedantic way as I could manage, that the formatting of the blog had been messed up by something in that entry.

On my 4th visit I found that all entries down to but not including the entry of my second comment had disapeared - leaving her blog still disfigured and now neglected and un-loved. There have been no new entries since. The way I found her blog in the first instance was through a comment she made on Korren Zailkas's blog, now all comments have been cleared from the particular entry that she made a coment on. Strange.

Of course, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Maybe I should just stop putting comments on blogs I read!

0 replies:

Post a Comment