Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fantasy (underground train)

I'm on an underground train. It's late and the train is deserted, though hot and sticky as ever. The train screeches into a station.

The doors slide open and a girl gets onboard at the far end of the carriage I'm in. She's tall with long black hair that the breeze from the ventilation vents blows behind her; she's also almost completely naked apart from a pair of red, strappy high-healed shoes on her feet and bright red lipstick on her lips.

She walks up the empty carriage towards me. As I stare at her in disbelief I'm growing harder by the milli-second. She reaches me, captures my eyes in her own stare, glances to the row of empty seats to my left. "Is this seat taken?" she asks, almost casually.

"No, no it isn't" I stammer and she pushes me down hard onto them so I'm lying there with her naked body before me. In a heartbeat she has my shoes off and rips my shirt open. Straddling me, she undoes the fly of my jeans and releases my had cock from its underwear prison. She slowly and sensuously kisses its tip with her deep red lips, before lowering herself onto me and me inside her. She rides me to the rhythm of the train until I come; at which point we arrive at the next deserted station.

She pulls away, stands up and exits the train.

0 replies:

Post a Comment